[Rhodes22-list] Cold weather hits the tropics!

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Wed Dec 22 22:34:58 EST 2004

It's cooling down really fast in Baton Rouge, so you must be getting
good and chilly by now. It was in the 70s at lunch time today. Down to
50 and thunderstorming when I left work, and getting ready to drop in
the upper 30s now. I'll be outside Friday night during some of the
coldest weather in our recorded history, smoking turkeys. At least it's
a pastime that involves fire, and I have a 90% full bottle of Mt. Gay to
help the warming process.

Hope all of you guys have great holliday seasons, and hope all of your
teams win their bowl games (unless you're an Iowa fan, since they're
playing LSU)!
Ben