[Rhodes22-list] Christmas in SC

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Dec 24 02:33:03 EST 2004

Rummy,

It's about 2:30 am--just got home-- and right now it's says -17 F. on my
back yard thermometer!  I'll be thinking of you tomorrow (today) at 2:00
cst.  I'm serving Tom and Jerrys for the football game--winner clinches
first place--loser still has a chance at the wild card.  You should read the
letters to the editor in the Minneapolis paper from various clergy as well
as lay people complaining about the game being on Christmas Eve.  After all,
what's more important?  Football or our Lord and Savior?  Tough call.
Should be a great game though.  We had lots of Packers fans in the club
tonight--of course I gave them mountains of shit.   8-)

Merry Christmas!

Slim