[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes-22 photos wanted

LaunerDM at aol.com LaunerDM at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 08:05:49 EST 2004

To all Rhodes-22 owners:

My name is Don Launer, and I am Contributing Editor for Good Old Boat
Magazine.  In the late 1960s I owned one of the first Rhodes-22 made (I think it was
hull #4).

I am currently working on an article about the R-22 which be published in the
May 2005 issue of Good Old Boat Magazine.  To round-out this piece I'm
looking for some additional photographs - large, good-quality prints or slides -
with permission from the photographer to use them in this article.  The
photograher/owner will be given a photo byline and receive copies of the May issue.
Electronic images and digital camera photos below 10 mega-pixels cannot be used.
 Photographs will be returned to their owners.

Specifically, I am looking for the following
 - the Rhodes-22 under sail
 - a close-up picture of the mainsail traveler
 - various pictures of the interior

Don Launer
842 Spar Drive
Forked River, NJ  08731