[Rhodes22-list] Bob's Dream list of Rhodes 22 for sale

ekroposki at charter.net ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Dec 25 15:43:20 EST 2004

Bob,
     There is no secret dream list of Rhodes 22's for sale.  There are
currently at least two(2)boats for sale from private owners on this list.
There is also General Boats located in Edenton, NC which sells recycled
boats.  Edenton is just a short drive east of you.  See www.Rhodes22.com
     Otherwise it is up to you to search the archives of this list for used
boats.  You have not told us what you are looking for in a used R22, nor
given a price range.
     There are several on this list currently rebuilding older Rhodes 22's.
The members of this list can give you a great deal of information and
support, but we need information from you to help.

Ed K
"The biggest boat I could afford", title of book by Lee Hughes, and only
the title is related to the R22.