[Rhodes22-list] Merry Merry.

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 27 08:21:31 EST 2004

Actually, Gill,
Dick Estelle read that one on public radio.
I caught most of it.
Must go back to work, so reading will be on hold.
Am off today and I am able to get out. I called a friend who
has a dooley (sp). He came and 'rolled' my drive.
Need to go out and heave the snow outta my boat. Luckily
it is not loaded down with stuff. The snow weight is
probably close to the weight of 3-4 men.
I have had 7-8 for cocktails in that cockpit, so should be OK.
However, the not-yet-one-year-old covered docks at Green
Turtle Bay have collapsed from the weight of the snow on the
barely-pitched roofs. The only thing preventing the docks
from sinking is the million dollar boats that are tied on!!!!
My racing partner and dear friend John will have his work cut
out today!
Anne