[Rhodes22-list] Not to be outdone...snow

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 31 06:52:56 EST 2004

Rob,
We got about 12 inches and on the first day 11 of the county's 12 plows
were in the ditch (the first layer was ice) Then most of their resources
went to the folks stranded on the freeway for over 14 hours. then came
Christmas. So no real plowing got done until Sunday and Monday. because of
my
'lay of the land, I had a huge drift over my drive. I really had no need to
go anywhere.
In Minnesota, this would be an everyday occurence and life would hardly have
a blip, but here.........
Anne