[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes-22 photos wanted

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Fri Dec 31 08:56:51 EST 2004

Don,

For photographs, I suggest you check out the following web site:

http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/

If you like any of the photos on that site; then, let the Rhodes List know
which ones & we may be able to find the original prints or negatives for
you.  For example, here are a couple of pictures of the backstay-hung
traveller from the photo web site:

http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/motoring4.jpg
http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/RogerPihlaja1.jpg

My boat's interior is not stock, so you may not want to publish photos of
it.  However, if you are going for a story angle that focuses on the sorts
of things that Rhodes 22 owners have done to customise their boats; then,
you may want them.

http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/Galley-3.jpg
http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/Galley-4.jpg
http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/hotwater_1.jpg

There are lots of pictures of stock interiors.

There are also lots of photos of Rhodes 22's under sail:

http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/RogerPihlaja2.jpg
http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/Fretnaught4.jpg
http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/rummy2.jpg

If you want any of the pictures of Dynamic Equilibrium's interior or
exterior from the photo web site, I can probably furnish the original &/or
the negative given a little time to find them.  All of the photos of Dynamic
Equilibrium were taken with a 35 mm SLR camera.  So, the negatives will have
the sort of pixel counts you specified in your call for photos.

Naturally, the original prints and negatives will not be annotated as some
of the above pictures are.

Good luck!

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium