[Rhodes22-list] New product available.

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Dec 31 15:49:27 EST 2004

Rummy,
It looks like the pin still sticks out and is not really covered by the
wrap.  Seems like it could easily snag a sail, a line, human flesh, etc.
I still have a couple of the old style lock nut types on Fandango (requires
tools), but my favorites are the WM closed body turnbuckles that have the
little wire spring that pokes into the hole in the screw. (no tools needed)
Slim