[Rhodes22-list] Boat for sale

Sheldon Green sheldongreen at comcast.net
Sun Feb 1 11:00:58 EST 2004

My wife and I are looking at buying a Rhodes22.  We saw the boat at the AC
Boat Show and were very "wowed" by the overall boat, features, layout, etc.

Two questions...

First... Is Mike Meltzers boat still available?  And if so, what is the
asking price... Or is it Best Offer?  Where is the boat located?

Second question... My wife and I are based out of the Philadelphia area,
however we will be in West Palm Beach, FL. Visiting family this weekend
(Feb.6-8).  Are there any Rhodes 22 owners that we could visit with to see
their boat and chat with?

Sheldon Green
sheldongreen at comcast.net
(610) 642-8031