[rhodes-list] RE: [Rhodes22-list] I need a favor, I got a buywho n ever seen the boat

Bill Potter pottersouth at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 15:49:27 EST 2004

Ben - I just may take you up on it!!!  I may get a chance to visit one when I'm down for the Miami Boat Show.

Fair Winds!
Bill

Ben Schultz <BenS at ApproSystems.com> wrote:
Bill,

Sorry to take so long to reply. When it gets crazy at work, I get behind on
my list reading.

Our boat is in Mandeville, LA, on the north shore of lake Ponchatrain. It's
a straight shot down I10/I12. The marina is only a couple of miles off of
the interstate.

I'm just about finished up with my winter chores at home, so I should be out
there just about every weekend, with the exception of 2/20-2/22.

Hope to get a chance to meet you soon.

Ben