[Rhodes22-list] joke for michael's eyes only, his kind of joke

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Tue Feb 3 09:41:47 EST 2004

Jokes!

A man staggers into a doctor's office casualty with two black eyes and a
five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally the doctor asks
him what happened.

"Well, it was like this", said the man. "I was having a quiet round of
golf with my wife when she sliced her ball into a pasture of cows." "We
went to look for it and while I was rooting around, I noticed one of the
cows had something white at its rear end. I walked over and lifted up
the tail and sure enough, there was my wife's golf ball.......... stuck
right in the middle of the cow's butt. That's when I made my mistake..."

"What did you do?", asks the doctor.

"Well, I lifted the tail and yelled to my wife, Hey Honey, this looks
like yours!"