[Rhodes22-list] Michael's Option List for Seaward 26RK

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Tue Feb 3 23:01:49 EST 2004

i dont like the whole cabin layout. I think they should work out something
similar to the compac IE: bunk beds for settee, more logical head door
configuration. Apparently an aft berth won't be working with the inboard 18
however, the quarterberth doesn't seem too useful either. Maybe something
could be done to get more room back there? Seems like too much empty space
between current settee and forward berth i could move around wiuhtout any
problem and lots just floor space. Should be able to ocme up with something
more useful to make use of the space? I also would want to opt for the
bulkhead separating the forward berth from the rest of the boat. We're
strongly thinking about the boat though especially since still reasonably
trailerable and we plan to conitnue doing a lot of it. But if not the 32
seaward is GORGEOUS!!!!!!
-will