[Rhodes22-list] Winter dreaming

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 4 20:21:05 EST 2004

John:  Sailed them both and indeed the 26 RK is sprightly on the water.  She
handled well and was very responsive.

As a R22 owner for ten years, I would be hard pressed with one sail on the
26 to make a decision to move to that platform.

A lot depends on what your needs are.  The R22 is great for the sailing area
that we live in but the Seaward 26 would also do as well here with a bit
more room down below to stretch out in.

Elton's hull test indicates that the 26 is very well built.

Bob