[Rhodes22-list] virus

mltroy at verizon.net mltroy at verizon.net
Fri Feb 6 11:42:14 EST 2004

Note that it is the nature of these viruses that they fake the "from" information in the emails they send out. The fact that there are virus laden emails circulating amongst the R22 listmembers probably means that one of us has the virus but it is most likely not the person whose email address appears in the "from" line. Keep updating your AV software and if you are on a Windows based system make sure you get the updates from Windows update. There's a lot of junk out there right now and of course more to come.

Mary Lou