[Rhodes22-list] Dylan Koettke.

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Feb 6 14:45:24 EST 2004

Rummy,
Leo's gotta be in his mid-fifties by now and Dylan's about ten years older
than that, so that might be some serious cradle-robbing...good for Leo!  8-)
Long ago I heard his wife's name was Mary.  Don't know if she was his first
or only wife.  What I do know from a mutual friend is that he's NEVER home.
Look at www.leokottke.com and click on the tour schedule and you'll see.

Wait a minute...I just got into the LK chat room and posted the
question...hold the phone...

Hmmmm...nobody answering.  I'll try later.

Slim