[Rhodes22-list] Winter Rhodes Jam II update, ver:1.4

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Fri Feb 6 19:29:46 EST 2004

Hi Dave,
I think it's about an hour (maybe an hour 15 minutes) from the Bay Bridge
to Chesapeake City.

You would take 301 north to Rt 313 west towards Galena, take a left onto
313 then bear right on 290. At the traffic light in Galena go straight -
you are now on 213 North. Chesapeake City is 12 miles or so north of
Galena. You'll cross the Sassafras River, The Bohemia and then the C&D
Canal. Once you cross the C&D Canal look for signs for the Canal House.
You'll turn right onto Lock St. (SR 285 then 284, then 537 just a few
blocks). Follow Lock Street to Bank Street, turn right and you are there.

Hope you can join us.

Mary Lou