[Rhodes22-list] test - naw, it's just bugs

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Fri Feb 6 20:43:02 EST 2004

	It is now 8:30 pm, a couple of hours ago I go another message to
addressee who I did not send an email to saying I sent a message
containing a virus.  So for the third time in as many days I became a
computer administrator and checked out my computer in the safe mode.  It
came out negative.  But some infected computer has my email address and
is using it.
	Anyway, everybody keep your virus protection working, the bugs
are out there.  The sheer volume is affecting servers big time.
             Ed K