[Rhodes22-list] might be boat less - needs detailed clarification!

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sat Feb 7 09:18:48 EST 2004

	I presume this was sent by Will Barry?  Since it is not signed,
I am just guessing.  I thought that you bought the Hunter already?  Are
you saying that you also have a seaward 32?  A Compac 27?  Will the real
boat please fly its colors!
	A Compac 27 is not technically considered trailerable.  How did
it get into this mix?  Nevertheless, it is trailerable, albeit over
width, can be trailered with permits on the interstate.  Since you guys
usually have more than one able person to step the mast, it is feasible.
While not known for speed or sail ability, they have a good reputation
for quality and durability.
	Hey, why don't you go thru the motions to the list of a detailed
comparison of the pros and cons of each.
             Ed K