[Rhodes22-list] Anchor Release Pin

ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Sun Feb 8 10:40:05 EST 2004

I use a 1/4" x about 2" pin with a wire bail that swings from one end over
the smaller end. The bail prevents the pin from backing out of the
stainless straps. I bought mine from Freet Farm, a farm oriiented store.
About $1.69 each. I think I will also uses one where the poptop connects to
the poptop slide in the mast.  Now I have a SS bolt with a lock nut on it.
Buy several I have dropped at least one overboard, or you can snap the pin
areound the bow pulpit with one hand while dealing with the anchor.  I also
use these pins on the trailer hitch lever.

Rod
Toy Blew
Hudson, Wis.