[Rhodes22-list] Saturday at the races

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 07:39:57 EST 2004

Anne,

Thanks! I found out last year these early races are a way to rack up points
lead due to limited turn out. I would rather race on a cold windy day than
when it is 95 degrees with 95% humidity and 5 - 10 MPH wind. Judging from
the turnout most don't feel the same way.

Good Luck running your races.

Wally