[Rhodes22-list] UPS Sail Again

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Tue Feb 10 12:42:33 EST 2004

Ron,

I did use a restrainer provided by Doyle - but I don't believe they supplied
the same one to others who bought the sail. Ours was the first order in at
group pricing and the restrainers they ordered hadn't come in yet. Paul
Beaudin had had this one sitting on his desk for a few months, so he went
ahead sent it to me so I wouldn't have to wait.

Mark