[Rhodes22-list] UPS Sail Again

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Tue Feb 10 15:32:14 EST 2004

Gil, Fred,

I was initially going to keep the steaming light and add the LED anchor
light on another switch. I found a four-conductor cabin top connector in the
West Marine catalog that's the same shape and size as Raven's current
two-conductor connector. Unfortunately, the wire I ordered with it was way
too big for the strain relief fitting on the connector, so I just decided
the heck with it. There aren't many chandleries up here in the mountains
<g>.

Mark