[Rhodes22-list] ROGER QUESTION?

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri Feb 13 02:06:05 EST 2004

I put an other thought, make sure the surveyor, has No connection to the boat yard and/or the broker, The broker will never give you
someone that might kill a sale.

Might be a great deal, OTOH something still is a little strange here, It would be interesting to read the paper work that went to
the insurance company and the lawsuit, keep in mind someone had to prove a case here and thier must be a papertrail, Like what they
really were sueing for, and what they were claiming for damages. Somehow I would bet that that you never get it.

BTW are you real sure you are not buy to big of a boat here? It going to have to move on it's hull and simgel handing might be out?

MJM