[Rhodes22-list] West Marine Catalog

Dan Bodnar dsbodnar at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 14 11:59:17 EST 2004

Good advise Michael!
Did anyone read the description in the new catalog of Randy Repass' new
Wylie 66?  If he really spec'd all the stuff, it is probably a good hint
about which manufacturers to trust.  He certainly seemed obsessed with
having a safe, reliable boat.  We can all use the advice when we're
outfitting our 60-footers!

Dan Bodnar
SV QOL