[Rhodes22-list] Steve 2 cycle vs 4 cycle smoke: ad nauseam

bchilds1 bchilds1 at peoplepc.com
Sat Feb 14 12:46:52 EST 2004

Thanks. That is a good level.  I am retired from the auto industry and I
worked on the A/C systems.  The vehicle A/C noise requirement for noise at
max blower while in recirc is 62 db.  Thus the 58 db is good for an engine.
Of course there is always the quality of the sound to consider, but Japanese
engines (Honda and Toyota ) have always lead the way in sound quality.

Does anyone have information on the Honda 8 HP 4 cycle.