[Rhodes22-list] internet damage litigation

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Feb 14 21:18:38 EST 2004

that not the interesting suits, the one I want is "Not fix for the use intended", you see MS license get them off for everything,
their lawyers took great pains their, but they can not get around simply common law standard of "fit for the use intended", you can
not sign away peoples right their, MS said you can use thier software for the internet, after 3 years you can not(they stop
subportting it) and are forced to upgrade for 100$, that my issue.

MJM