[Rhodes22-list] Steve 2 cycle vs 4 cycle smoke: ad nauseam

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 08:06:27 EST 2004

Bob
Actually, I was going to but I then read this article
on current machine (I think blue lazor) and the
upcoming new machine (I think red lazor).  May have
the colors reversed.  Anyway, it said that hollywood
is considering the new machine lazor due to they can
hold/read more data on the same size disk and making
that the standard for all new movie put out. But the
article did not say whether the current machine lazor
would read the new type format.  After that, I been
holding off waiting on more information relating to
this subject but have not seen any.
Steve