[Rhodes22-list] Steve 2 cycle vs 4 cycle smoke: ad nauseam

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 08:17:12 EST 2004

Hey Slim.
Yup, it made it to 4 inches but has already melted on
the roads.  However, those few inches shut down the
Bible belt today or pospone services a few hours. That
what great about this state; a little snow or ice shut
down everthing.  I then load my 4 wheeler into my 4
wheel drive & go hunting; on the State's dime:-)
Although, I should sue the weather man for allowing
this to happen on a weekend - there should be a law
against that:-)
Steve