[Rhodes22-list] Huntin' and snow

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 14:45:21 EST 2004

Slim
I went out with my crossbow for a few hours this
afternoon.  Saw a few does but they were out of range.
 Squirrel & rabbit sessions are in. Thought about
shooting a few of though but tried my luck with deer
instead.  Turkey seassion will be here in a little
over a month. Almost got a turkey with my crossbow
last month.  At 45 yards, I stuck that arrow nearly in
its foot.  O'well, scared the crap out of it:-)
Steve