[Rhodes22-list] Steve 2 cycle vs 4 cycle smoke: ad nauseam

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 06:31:57 EST 2004

Yeah Rob, those boat & motor companies who sponser
those tournament are the ones that push these big
motors.  I have also heard that why they now have the
guys come back & weight in thier catches a couple
times a day as oppose to just at the end of the day
like it use to be.  But if you show up early for the
tournment & find a few good fishing holes; there is no
need for that shotgun start.

Whats funny, is how dangerous it is to push those
boats that fast where the boat is almost entirely out
of the water.  All it would take is hitting one log &
that boat would flip.  But I would also say that no
one should ever stand in the way of someone doing
somthing so stupid that they get themself killed -
It's thier Constitutional Right, you know:-)
Steve