[Rhodes22-list] Weather Forecasting

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 11:50:18 EST 2004

Slim, To find the center of a Low you put your back to the wind and put your
LEFT arm out.  That should point to the center of the low.  If your
barometer reads greater than 29.92 use the same trick with your right hand
and that should point to the High.  We are currently getting nice south west
winds from a low which is centered in the NW corner of missouri.  Havent
checked the pressure but it may still indicate the high which has dominated.
  This probably is intended for strom conditiions where you are very close
to the center.  Hope it helps.  Bob