[Rhodes22-list] Prodigal Returns

Richard F Sheehan dickshee at juno.com
Thu Feb 19 12:46:31 EST 2004

Hi;

I'm back.  I hope all is well with MJM, Roger, Rummy and the rest of you
nice people.  I rejoined because my life has reversed a very depressing
trend, and I'm sailing again.  Sea Prompt has an apprentice First Mate
named Judy, and is sailing no less than once per week.

I went to the Miami Boat Show last Friday to visit with Stan and Elton.
Lo and behold, General Boats was not in attendance.  I sincerely hope
that Stan, Elton, Rose and everybody back in Edenton, NC is OK, and that
giving the show a miss was a purely business decision.

Since the piece I need for my traveler is still needed,  and I still have
to order it from General Boats, anyone who can give me Stan's E-mail
address, please do so.  I lost everything when that last hard drive
failure occurred.

The best to you all,
        Dick

Richard F. Sheehan