[Rhodes22-list] Prodigal Returns

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Fri Feb 20 07:44:50 EST 2004

Welcome Back Aboard Dick,

All is well here at the Pihlaja home.  I'm still unemployed.  I went back to
college last fall at Saginaw Valley State University in Sagainaw, MI.  I
going after my 2nd BS degree, this time in mechanical engineering.  I expect
to graduate in August, 2004.  Deb is still a counselor in the Beaverton
Rural School District & doing just fine.  Daniel is now a sophomore at
Northern Michigan University in Marquette, MI; majoring in Graphic
Arts/Electronic Imaging.  Gary is a junior at Meridian High School here in
Sanford, MI.  Gary wants to major in Law Enforcement/Criminal Justice in
college.

I'm glad your life has turned around & you are sailing again.
Congratulations on Judy, your new 1st mate as well!!

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium