[Rhodes22-list] SLIM'S Zoon Dinghy (XXX?)

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Fri Feb 20 11:06:03 EST 2004

Slim,
	The only practical way to send an attachment is as a jpg file.
You need a simple program that saves the screen image as a jpg.

	I have used the 'Print Key' program to do this for years.  It is
a free (so even you can afford it) shareware program.  See:

http://www.geocities.com/~gigaman/

	Now the one I use is just 'Print Key' a free ware program not
the Print Key Pro version.  It has worked just fine.

                              Ed K

                   Ed K