[Rhodes22-list] Copies of the list.

Jay Friedland a.jayf at verizon.net
Sun Feb 22 10:46:21 EST 2004

Andy-
Did we meet at the AC Show? If not, I talked to someone there who is
planning on berthing at Riverton Yacht Club. Not sure what your plans
are, but one of my sailing partners races R19s there every Wed. They
have an active handicap group if that's your thing. I'm on the east
coast Ocean county/LBI with many R22, including another new member of
the group who is on line for the Meltzervessel. What you can't get
answered on the list, you can probably get answered on the  water.
Jay