[Rhodes22-list] I really appreciate you guys

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Feb 23 03:47:07 EST 2004

MJM is so smart that I never disagree with him but do on this one - I think
more weight up front results in a more balanced helm, lets you point higher
and increases speed as a result of a longer water line and less transom
turbulence.  But I hardly ever get to sail so this would be an interesting
thread to open to all you active, brilliant Rhodies.

stan/gbi