[Rhodes22-list] traveler done, anchor roller next

Robert Dilk Robert.Dilk at TRW.COM
Mon Feb 23 15:48:32 EST 2004

Sunday I tried out my new traveler and new (used) Main sail on the Rhodes.
It seemed to work great in moderate winds, see what happens when the wind blows.
I tied the traveler into the stern rail, used plastic pads at the corners to mount the puleys and cam cleat and a solid HD plastic car with a hole to ride on the 1" SS tube. 2/1 purchase on the traveler controls.

Next job is to get the anchor mounted on the bow. the boat came with a large aluminum fortress anchor. not very heavy but too big to put anywhere. I am looking for ideas to steal on anchor mounts.
remeber I am a cheap sailer

Bob
S/V Knot Necessary