[Rhodes22-list] Story: Forward Weight?

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 12:50:04 EST 2004

I think Rummy hit the nail on the head.  I didn't really "hold her down", it
was more like slow reaction and neglect!  The centerboard was all the way
down, but in my case I have the entirely innovative, new technology
diamondboard...  Don't know yet if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

In addition to the rum, I also (on occasion) like to see how the boat reacts
when overpowered, because you never know.  This was a reaction that I did
not expect.
Bob K