[Rhodes22-list] Forward Weight

bchilds1 bchilds1 at peoplepc.com
Tue Feb 24 16:37:34 EST 2004

Speaking of weigh distribution:  I have noticed on my Rhodes (build in 82, I
think)  that it does not set on the water line.  I noticed this when
examining the fact that the water (when washing) does not drain rearward
from the cockpit bench seats.  It remains in the forward portion of the
drain trough.  Then I noticed that the boat is not setting on the water
line.

This is even with 1) no water in the forward holding tank, 2) the battery in
the stern and 3) with a 9.9 HP 2 cycle engine on the stern.

Anybody have any ideas?