[Rhodes22-list] Ranger Friend...the rest of the story.

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 22:20:46 EST 2004

Yes, it's true.  I checked it out and it is illegal even with a pump-out
lock on the Y-valve.  But after my little problem in Florida, I called the
DNR and explained the situation (that I trailer the boat to salt water a
couple of times a year) and told him I would disconnect the Y-valve and plug
the inside plumbing at the Y-valve and discharge pump.  He said that sounded
legal and fine with him.  So I wrote down his name the date and conversation
and keep it on board.  Oh, and I also now keep a pump-out log.
Bob K