[Rhodes22-list] Computer update.

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Wed Feb 25 08:26:47 EST 2004

Rummy,

I would encourage you to configure your wireless access point/router to
require a specific MAC address for each computer you use and to use some
sort of encryption (WEP, 3DES) - it's way too easy to eavesdrop on and
hijack wireless connections. Check out http://www.netstumbler.com/ for some
good info on wireless networks.

Mark