[Rhodes22-list] Starting Spring Projects!!!

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 15:00:20 EST 2004

Hi All, The weather look good enough this weekend to start my spring
projects.:-)  It sure seemed like a long winter.  One project which I have
been dreading all winter is cleaning the bottom.  The water was turned off
when I pulled the boat last year.  Consequently the growth is firmly stuck
to my bottom.  Has anyone had to remove dried on growth before?  If so
please tell me what tools or chemicals to bring.  Thanks for you help.
Still shooting to launch the 04 season on March 14th.  That is if the bottom
is ready.  Bob Weber