[Rhodes22-list] Starting Spring Projects!!!

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 14:00:38 EST 2004

Yeah, I would get a roll of quarters, Bob.  Your
pressure washer would work if you had water hookup.
Rummy wash would work but probably more labor
involved.  That crap is hard to take off.  Funny if
you think about it; it come off real easy when you
first take it out of the water - but not after it
drys:-)
Steve