[Rhodes22-list] Bob's Spring Projects!!!

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Wed Feb 25 17:08:52 EST 2004

Bob,
	Mean Green is the product Rummy recommends, do not confuse it
with the 'Green' products out there.  Our local supermarkets sell
'simple green'.  It is not the same stuff.  And it is 'Green', not
orange or purple, some othe products out there.

	I would put the boat in water and let it soak for a day or two,
or even a week, then wash it.  Water is the universal organic solvent.
You might be pleasantly surprised how a soaking might help.

                                  Ed K