[Rhodes22-list] Barney's Gnats and no see ums

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Wed Feb 25 17:28:19 EST 2004

Barney,
	As long as you brought up the subject of bugs getting into the
cabin, I recommend getting some plastic screen.  Screen off those
unofficial openings that let bugs in before you go to the Keys.  The
Keys have an enormous amount of bugs on warm nights.
	Please note that I recommended not to drill holes in the
gutters.  If you insist, find that picture someone posted last year ( it
may have been Roger P ).  It demonstrates the correct way to do it.
	                           Ed K