[Rhodes22-list] Barney's water

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 08:58:00 EST 2004

Rik's description is right on. Move the line to clear debris and make sure
the stipper isn't plugging drain. My seats slant just as described.

I have an 84 and I don't have a lip, haven't seen many boats and never
really looked though. Perhaps a past owner modified? I do think the front
drain is a little small.

Hey it is snowing out!

Wally