[Rhodes22-list] Check out my new neighbor

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 29 10:03:43 EST 2004

Showed up at the marina this winter. I have no idea what it is but it looks
fast and very out of place on the TN River. Rumor on the dock is that this
was purchased by a man who has never sailed before. The boat in the
background is a 34 foot Sabre. This thing is several feet longer but it has
a tiny cockpit.

Say “good-bye” to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial
offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/