[Rhodes22-list] NC Water Fall LInk

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 11:13:25 EST 2004

Ed,

Years ago I had a friend who went to Western Carolina Univ. and we used to
slide down a near by waterfall. Back in the day it was called "Bust Your Ass
Falls". I was looking at the NC Waterfall site and I noticed it is now
called "Sliding Rock". You have to pay to slide and they even have life
guards. Quite a change from the old days.

Wally