[Rhodes22-list] Sailing.....really.

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 15:55:15 EST 2004

I got out yesterday for a little while but not much wind. We start the 04
race season tomorrow. It is supposed to be cloudy in the high 50s hopefully
with some wind.

Not sure I ever mentioned but after my first couple of races last year they
lowered my PHRF from 290 down to 270. We had our last race in November and I
came in fifth out of ten for the season. I was pretty happy overall
considering I hadn't raced in 30 years and sailed every race solo.

Happy new year to all!

Wally