[Rhodes22-list] Sailing.....really.

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Fri Jan 2 16:23:40 EST 2004

I was out yesterday in sunny Williamsburg, VA on the James River.. only fool
out there aside from the great blue herons and lots of ducks, but enjoyed
myself.  The CIA guard came down to the dock to watch me go by... they've
even taken their boats out of the water - wuses! - had to watch from the
truck.  I was at high speed and entering their no wake zone so I slowed a
bit and waved to humor them.  Hard to say what they would have done had I
roused their suspicions, but I didn't care to find out.  A few well-placed
bullets would have meant a swim in chilly waters...

Saroj